Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shelby in January

I'm behind again.  January came and went by sooo fast. Back to school holidays over and the weather changes made all of the girls sick. We have battled bronchitis, the stomach flu, pneumonia, ear infections and plain grumpy moods.

But Shelby turned 3 and this was so great.  She has frown up so much in the last year and it melts my heart every time she gives me that smile of hers.
We decided to do a small home celebration this year. She asked me to make her cake which I usually do but she wanted a castle and then a princess then Oscar the grouch. Finally she settled on a cone castle.
I did my best for her and she loved it. Not the best cake I think but she loved it.


She picked IHOP for lunch with Kara & Samuel and then she invited her them over to have cake and it was perfect and simple just like her.

She got a big girl bike and daddy has promised to take her own and teach her how to ride it :-)
Sis got her a tea set and some princess dolls.
Overall the day was great.

She has enjoyed going to school so much more this month and is asking when she will be old enough to ride the big yellow bus.

She continues to love Samantha and is always willing to help or play with her.
I love my Hunny Bunny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment